Tuesday, September 28, 2010

No Common Sense

After reading this I wonder how stupid some people are. I mean I know I don't have a lot of common sense but come on people. How retarded do you have to be to paint your fingernails while you're driving? And even though she killed someone with her car she only got 18 months in jail...and she's allowed to leave during the day to go to work and what not. Thats about as retarded as what she was doing. I want to know if she's driving to work and whatever. And if she did put the bottle away before she hit the other person doesn't that make it worse? And the other things are just as bad. Eating a full meal while driving? Why not pull over to eat...stay at the restaraunt...or wait till you get where you're going? Do people really think that they won't cause an accident doing stuff like this? I think we need to pay attention to the road morons...put the book away...say goodbye to your friend on the phone and watch where you're driving before you kill someone else. If I had my way, the idiots that cause accidents because they're distracted by something that doesn't belong in the car would be punished severely. And if someone died because of your stupidity you would be punished like any other murderer.

Other forms of distracted driving receive little attention - USATODAY.com
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment