Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Gay Marriage in CA

Judge to issue ruling in landmark California gay marriage case http://usat.me?39554696

I am still trying to figure out why the government has any right to tell us who we can and cannot marry. It is no one else's business who anyone else is married to. What is wrong with our society? Are we that bored with our own lives that we have to try to control other people? I'm not gay by any means but it really irritates me. The next thing you know the government will be pairing us up like robots and we won't have any choice at all. As for the religious groups...I'm Catholic...but I believe that God made us what we are. Some of us are strong, some short, some big boned...and some would rather be with someone of the same sex. We can't help who we fall in love with.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9

No comments:

Post a Comment