Saturday, August 28, 2010

Humanity on Death Row

Anesthesia shortage may delay executions http://usat.me?39873386

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm wondering why we are being so nice and humane to these people who have been convicted of crimes that are bad enough to be sent to death row. I say don't be so kind to them...they were not kind and humane to their victims. Put them before a firing squad like we used to.

And another thing...one of the guys they talk about has been on death row for 22 years. What are we waiting for? Why are we delaying his death? Are we waiting for him to die of old age? The lady he raped and murdered has been dead for 23 years. Give her family closure already! He should've been killed years ago. Get on with it.

Basically these states need to grow a backbone. Who cares if these murderers are in pain or if they are comfortable. Show them the same courtesy they gave their victims...which is none. And in case you hadn't guessed, I am a firm believer in an eye for an eye.

I wish I could have 5 minutes alone with the loser that killed my cousin a few years back. He killed someone else in another state and they just passed him on to us. He was being sued and going to court in a week so he killed my cousin so he wouldn't have to go to court. He should've been shot when he confessed to the cops. He wants everyone to think he's crazy but he knows how to play the system.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.5.2

No comments:

Post a Comment