Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Welcome To The End

Well here we are entering 2012, what some are calling the beginning of the end. For those of you that have been living under a rock or stranded on an island I'm talking about the end of the long count calendar in December. There are quite a few people that think the world is going to end on December 21. And if you look at some of the things that have been going on around the world it looks like it just might. I say if the world is going to end there is nothing we can do about it, if it's our time then so be it. Personally I don't think the world is going to end...yet. But I'm sure this is going to be an interesting year with more than one blue moon this year and the planetary alignment.

Over the coming months I will be posting about things going on in the world and my thoughts about the Mayan calendar that is ending. As always, feel free to make comments and whatnot whenever you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment