Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Face Vail


&nbdip;Saudi: OK to uncover face in anti-burqa countries - USATODAY.com&nbdip;

I wanted to share this story from USA Today with all my followers, friends, and anyone else that reads my stuff because it just really irritates the life out of me that there are places in this world that still won't treat everyone as equals. What is wrong with this picture? Women should be treated like the men...even though a lot of men think they are better than us. I beg to differ about that. No one person is better than another, no matter what country you're in or what religion you follow. Why are women in these countries forced to hide who they are? I think that the Muslim men are intimidated by women so they force women to hide their identities. This is the 21st century...wake up!

Location : 1357-1699 U.S. 50, Parkersburg, WV 26101,

No comments:

Post a Comment