Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New Arizona Law


&nbdip;Mexico braces for effects of Arizona immigration law - USATODAY.com&nbdip;

I think its about time someone do something about the illegal immigrants. I have no problem with people coming to this country legally, my problem is with the ones that come here illegally. All they have to do is become citizens if they want to stay in this country...it really isn't that hard. In fact its easier to become a US citizen than a citizen in any other country. My biggest problem is the illegal immigrants that are taking jobs from the US citizens. Obama needs to wake up...in my mind it sounds like he doesn't care if his people are working as long as the illegal immigrants are taken care of. As for Mexico...they should be more concerned with why their people are in such a hurry to leave Mexico. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with Mexicans...some of my friends are Mexican...but I am concerned about our country.

Location : 1357-1699 U.S. 50, Parkersburg, WV 26101,

No comments:

Post a Comment